Content Writer – Open Position 2 (Bangalore)
- He/she will be responsible for the creation, management, and analysis of digital content that conforms to the marketing and business objectives. This content will take a variety of formats and needs to inspire action among our leads, be well-researched and well written, and contain relevant targeted keywords and phrases.
- Help to create and support marketing content for social engagement purposes (e.g. blogs, articles, newsletter, emailers, case studies, etc.)
- SEO centered writing experience is preferable.- Managing day-to-day operations including conceptualizing the social content calendar, emailers etc
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Technical departments to produce high-quality, professional copy for various marketing deliverables.
- Language needs to be error-free, concise and simple to understand.
- Needs to include images of reasonable quality with original links/video links and links to (all) reference articles.
- Content should not be used verbatim from a source (copy/paste) but rewritten. Quoting a section of the source is fine.
If you think you’re the one and want to join the team of super Geeks, drop us your resume with your recent work at -email@example.com